Bullfrog has always had a strong and unwavering commitment: to ensure the highest levels of quality, safety and efficiency for every single product and all ingredients used. This is why all Bullfrog products are developed in compliance with EU Directives and USA-FDA (Food and Drug Administration) regulations.
Not only this: Bullfrog is in a position to ensure the safety and efficacy of its own products through specific clinical tests, carried out in vitro or in vivo on samples from volunteers under medical control.
Bullfrog formulas undergo various kinds of tests: – hypoallergenic, non-comedogenicity, ophthalmological, UVB and UVA SPF - depending on their intended use, in accordance with in-depth scientific protocols both in terms of the parameters measured and duration.
An allergy is an inappropriate and damaging response by the body's defence mechanisms towards substances which are harmless to those who are not allergic.
All Bullfrog cosmetic products are hypoallergenic, or formulated to ensure minimum instance of allergic reactions on the skin. However, if you have noticed sensitivity reactions in the past following the use of cosmetic products and you want to make sure it doesn’t happen again, you can carry out a patch test. Simply apply a coin-sized amount of product (taking it from a tester) to the inside of your forearm. Leave it on, ideally for a whole day; alternatively 20-30 minutes may be sufficient. If the area becomes red or has any type of reaction, then the product probably contains a raw material that is not tolerated.
If there is no reaction, then you can use the product confidently.
The list of ingredients is clearly indicated on the product, on our website or on its box. If you would like to know which products contain a specific ingredient, Customer Service will provide you with a list of products.
EC Directives establish that if the stability of a cosmetic product exceeds 30 months, it is not mandatory to give an expiration date: this applies to all Bullfrog products. However it is necessary to indicate the PAO (Period After Opening), or the product duration - expressed in months - after opening the packaging. This indication is present on all our products with the exception of single-dose and vacuum-packed products, as set out by law.
Yes, they are safe. In recent years, certain studies called the safety of the aluminium salts present in anti-perspirant deodorants into question, which was then echoed by the mass media. These salts were subjected to innumerable tests, conducted both by manufacturers of anti-perspirants and by health authorities. Following the tests, the salts were proven to be the most effective and safest compound for controlling sweat. The Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety (SCCS) has recently confirmed that it has approved their use in current conditions: the legislation in force in fact establishes that the substances with an anti-perspirant action are permitted in cosmetic formulations only in certain concentrations.
On deodorants with medium-high concentrations of anti-perspirant, there must be a warning not to apply them to damaged or irritated skin. The American FDA has also checked the safety of aluminium chloride compounds and has approved their use in anti-perspirant deodorants. Therefore to date there is no reliable scientific evidence that could put the safety of anti-perspirant deodorants that contain aluminium salts into question.
Aluminium salts have been used in total safety for many years, and the anti-perspirant deodorants that contain them conform fully to the strict and severe requisites of European legislation on cosmetic products.
Shopping on Bullfrog is quick and easy. You can complete a purchase without registering: however, we recommend you to create an account to access exclusive areas and services dedicated to our customers.
Search for items - You can freely consult our catalogue by selecting the category of your interest from the navigation menu; to make your search more precise, use the filters or the internal search of the site.
Information on products - Each product sheet contains all the information relating to the item (description, composition, material, size ) and, by clicking on the product image, you can enlarge it to display all the details.
How to purchase a product on Bullfrog - 1. add the product to your cart 2. if you decide to continue shopping, you can view the contents of your shopping cart at any time by clicking on the icon at the top right of the screen 3. click on the shopping cart icon and decide when to proceed with the order 4. if you are a registered user, you can login or continue as a guest and enter the shipping address and the billing address 5. select a desired shipping type and payment method 6. enter your payment information 7. check that the information entered is correct and click on "Purchase". Within a few minutes, a thank you message in the center of the page will inform you that the purchase process has been completed successfully. Finally, you will receive a confirmation email with your order details.
-What is the promotional code and how does it work?
The discount code is provided to take advantage of special offers; we often send promotional codes to customers subscribed to our Newsletter on special occasions.
- I have a promotional code, how can I use it? If you have received a promotional code, all you have to do is entering it in the in the order box: the discount will be calculated and displayed automatically in the checkout page. Please, check that the discount has been applied before completing your purchase. Remember to enter the promotional code when finalizing your order as it will not be possible to add it later. If, after checking, your code does not work, please contact our customer service. Please, also note that offers and discounts in some cases can not be combined or are not valid for certain categories of products, for example spare parts; check the conditions of the offer on the message received.
If you are a registered user, log in to your My Account reserved area to view the status of your order in the My Orders section. If you are not registered, you will still receive an email when your order is processed from our warehouse with a link to track your shipment.
Once you have completed your order, you cannot change or cancel it. You will have to wait for the delivery and proceed with any return and / or repurchase. To exercise your right of withdrawal, please refer to the instructions on our Returns & Refunds page or contact us to this e-mail: email@example.com
Standard delivery takes place on average within 4 working days from the shipment of the order in Italy*, within 5 working days in Europe and within 8 working days for all other destinations in the world. If the Express service is available, delivery will be made within 1-5 working days from the shipment of the order to all destinations.
All orders are processed automatically, so it is not possible to change the shipping and delivery times. Carriers do not deliver on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays; delivery times may be delayed during public holidays in Italy. For delivery to non-EU countries, customs clearance procedures may cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
For orders placed by credit card or PayPal, an administrative check may be required with order handling times of up to 48 business hours. For orders made by wire transfer (if it's possible), the processing and shipping time will be calculated from the receipt of the credit to our bank account. Once we get your credit, you will receive an email confirming that we have received your payment.
We are committed to meeting delivery times, but during the most demanding periods (sales, special promo, Black Friday, Christmas) delivery times may vary slightly. In addition, occasional technical updates to our operating system, or force majeure (such as particularly unfavourable weather conditions), may make certain delivery services temporarily unavailable or affect the time limit within which you place an order and the expected delivery times. Nevertheless, we want to reassure you that we will always commit to minimize these changes.
*=5 days for islands, Calabria and areas that are difficult to be reached **=excluding goods held for customs purposes
- Can I choose the day and/or time of delivery?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to choose a specific time and day. You can still try to contact the courier directly to agree on a possible delivery date.
- What are the shipping costs?
You can view the shipping costs at the time of purchase and select either Standard Shipping or Express Shipping, if available.
All orders are sent with a traceable shipping service and, once shipped, we will send you a confirmation email containing the link to track the progress of your parcel. After 24 hours from sending the order, you can follow the shipping status by accessing the tracking page. You can also see your shipping track on your personal area on the website.
- More than 24 hours have passed and I have not received the order confirmation email; what should I do? If you viewed the confirmation message at the time of purchase, we recommend that you also check the spam folder. If you can't find your order confirmation email, please contact our Customer Service at this e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the payment methods available? On Bullfrog, you can make the payment by: credit card, debit card or prepaid card belonging to any international circuit, PayPal, Apple Pay.
- Is payment secure? Security is extremely important to us, so we want you to know that your information will be encrypted and secure. On Bullfrog, every purchase is made with maximum security thanks to the use of certified secure servers and the adoption of the most advanced encryption systems (SSL). All transactions are processed by a secure online payment gateway that transfers payment information using the highest security standard, in encrypted form: your credit card details will be totally unreadable to third parties. We also use only secure connections, as shown by the prefix "https" and the lock symbol that appears in the address bar of the browser. To protect your purchases made by credit card, you will be asked to enter the security code CVV2/CVC2/CID for each order. We also take the risk of fraud seriously: all credit and debit card payments are subject to validation and authorization by your bank and us. Our payment department will perform anti-fraud checks before approving the transaction and, for added protection, may contact you for further details before confirming your order.
- What is the security code? On Mastercard and Visa cards, the security code is a 3-digit number located on the back of the card near the space reserved for the cardholder's signature. On American Express cards, the security code is located on the front of the card and consists of 4 digits.
- How can I make a return? Sending us a return via our courier service is free and very easy: visit our Returns and Refunds page. You can also choose to send your return via a different courier. Remind that, in every case, the costs will be borne by you.
- How can I change my purchase? If you would like to change the purchased item to one of a different dimension or colour, please return it for a refund and place a new order. To return your purchase, we recommend you to follow the instructions on the Returns and Refunds page.
- Is it possible to return a product to a physical point of sale? Items purchased from our online store can be delivered to our store in Milan, Piazza Alvar Aalto (you find here all the info and the address). Please, visit our Returns and Refunds page for more information.
- How long does it take to receive a refund? Depending on the shipping method you have used, it may take up to 15 working days (weekends and public holidays excluded) for your return to reach our warehouse. Once received, we will send you an email to confirm your refund. All refunds will be automatically made to the payment method used to place the order. The amount will be available again in your account in 5-10 working days depending on the processing time of your bank.
- How will I be refunded? All returned items will be refunded to the payment method used for the purchase (credit card, prepaid card, etc.) or by bank transfer. In case of payment by bank transfer, we kindly ask you to provide the bank details on which to make the refund during the return procedure. When an order (or part of it) is returned, we only refund the price paid for the items and not the shipping costs, duties etc. unless the entire order has defects.
- I wrote to Service Client for a return, but I changed my mind and decided to keep the item. What should I do? We are happy that you decided to keep your purchase. Don't worry: you don't have to do anything and you don't need to contact us.
- Can I receive a refund on a different card than the one I used for my order? For security reasons, we cannot refund you to a card other than the one used for your purchase.
To recover your password just log in to the link that you can find in the Login area and enter the email address you have used to register. You will receive a message that will allow you to save a new password linked to your My Account.
Creating an Account on the Bullfrog website is very simple: - Click on "New Customer? Create your account". - Enter the required data and fill in the consent to data handling and the receipt of the Newsletter. At the end click on confirm button. - The site will remember your login data: in this way you will be able to enter into your personal profile even after exiting the site, without having to enter your login data every time. To disable this feature, please uncheck the item "Remember login information". If you are about to complete an order, you will be guided to registration during the purchase process. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address supplied. Click on the link in the email to return to the site and complete your registration, by entering your name and click on the button to continue.
Sorry that you want to leave us! Remember that your My Account is free and allows you to shop with ease and take advantage of exclusive offers and discounts. If you still want to deactivate your My Account, please contact our Customer Service confirming your personal data and the email address you have used to register. Once we receive this information, we will deactivate your My Account and send you a confirmation email. If you change your mind in the future, you will simply need to contact our Customer Service and provide your details again and we can reactivate your My Account. Alternatively, you can re-register using a different email address.
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter, click on the link to unsubscribe at the bottom of our emails. It may take up to 7 days for this change to become effective. If you change your mind in the future, you can re-register by simply following the instructions above.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.